Clixsense

Tuesday 21 August 2018

My Journey To An Adventurous Camp.

My journey to an adventurious camp.
It was a very bright day and the boredom was killing.
Then I remembered I had I camp meeting to attend, although I was around 4pm that I decided to pack my luggages so as to head to the camp. It was around 4:30pm that I  started moving to where am going to get a free bus that was to convey us to the venue, bit on getting there I discovered that the bus had already gone since 11am.

I was so dejected and was thinking of a way out, not until few minutes later that my phone ranged and that gave me a reason to smile, the caller was like hello have gone to the camp you told me of and I replied NO, he then said I should come and meet him I n a place not to far from where I was that he had some cash to give me..Lol..as if he was aware I was already stranded.
 I met him at the place he said  we should meet and he then handed me some cash in which I used for transporting myself to the venue of the camp meeting.

I got to the camp at around 7:30pm tired and stressed out although has I was getting there I felt the camp was going to be funfilledand adventurous. It was almost immediately I got there that I  bumped into an old friend who was so glad to see me  and we exchanged greetings and afterwards the camp adventure started..............................

2 comments:

Drop Your Comment