Clixsense

Monday 4 July 2016

Best Wealth Building Strategy

Getting richer everyday There abound hundreds of thousands of wealth building strategies and i have tried a lot of over the years,hence the best one was the simplest.
Make sure you get a little bit richer every single day.This thought occurred to me more than thirty years ago.i d recently decide to get rich and that decision made me read and think about wealth building day and night.
i started day dreaming and having daily fantasies of how my life would be when finally rich.But deep inside me i knew complicated strategies where not for me.
when it came to making money i was a sThen i imagined what would happen if i put away$15 per day?and that came to$710604.And then i turned to myself and ask  what would my retirement griw to nail instead of being a cheetah ,hence i was extremely risk aversive.
But one day i was inspired and set a goal that i would get richer everyday by just $10,although i knew i would raise the flag ,hence i wondered i how much i would acquire  in say 40years by just putting an extra $10 aside each day in a bank account earning o f 5% per year?
i did the mathemathics and was very happy with answer, almost half a million dollars.
whoa, my total capital invested would be$149650,and the compound interest would be  about$182061 for a total of$488661.
Then i imagined what would happen if i put away$15 per day?and that came to $710604.And then i turned to myself and ask  what would my retirement grow to at 8% per annum and that came to$1.62million.
Then i imagined myself the happiest man on earth and so i made this my no 1w wealth building formular.
GET A LITTLE RICHER EVERY DAY.
This simple tortoise paced program worked for me and is still working, since i made this decision in the early1980s,i have never experienced a single day of being poorer than i was the day before.Think about that.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Your Comment